COVID Vaccine Information
Here are the latest COVID resources and information
· PHARMACIES where seniors 60-64 can register to be vaccinated can be found here: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/vaccine-locations. Search by postal code for nearest location. Each pharmacy has their own registration site.
· HOSPITALS across the city are currently registering and taking appointments https://vaccineto.ca/landing or by phone 1-888-385-1910
LIST OF HOSPITALS WITH PRE-REGISTRATION FOR COVID VACCINE
· North York General Hospital
COVID-19 Vaccine Website: https://www.nygh.on.ca/covid19vaccination
· Unity Health Toronto (St. Michael’s Hospital and St. Joseph’s Hospital) COVID-19
Vaccine Website: www.vaccineto.ca
· Trillium Health Partners https://op.trilliumhealthpartners.ca/vaccinationreg/
· Michael Garron Hospital https://tehn.ca/covid19/covid-19-vaccine/covid-19-vaccine-eligible-populations-east-toronto
· Sunnybrook Hospital https://sunnybrook.ca/content/?page=novel-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-information
· University Health Network https://covidvaccine.uhn.ca/vaccination-registration-form
Clinics operating through this site are currently providing vaccination appointments to individuals based on provincial prioritization guidance.
o People who are 80 years of age and older (born in 1941 or before)
o Health care workers in Highest Priority and Very High Priority risk groups
o Indigenous Adults (16 years of age or older)
o Adults receiving chronic home care
· CITY OF TORONTO will open some COVID-19 immunization clinics beginning mid-March.
Bookings for residents who will be 80 years of age or older in 2021 will be available through a prominent registration link on www.toronto.ca/covid-19. At the time of booking, residents will schedule their first vaccination appointment and an appointment to receive their second dose.
Appointments will be held at one of the three City-operated immunization clinics that will open on March 17:
· Metro Toronto Convention Centre, 255 Front St. W.
· Scarborough Town Centre, 300 Borough Dr.
· Toronto Congress Centre, 650 Dixon Rd.
· Learn more about COVID-19 vaccination booking for residents born in 1941 or earlier..
· Multiple resources to prepare for vaccination in English and French
· (Updated to include AstraZeneca and Janssen vaccines) Vaccine Confirmation Form Posted here: https://www.toronto.ca/home/covid-19/covid-19-protect-yourself-others/covid-19-vaccines/covid-19-how-to-get-vaccinated/?accordion=vaccination-forms PDF: https://www.toronto.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/949b-Confirmation-Form-for-COVID-19-Vaccines.pdf